Thursday, November 28, 2013

Important tips on proper Running Form. Makes a big difference...so many people heel strike so much. I did until I started running after I broke my heel. Had to switch to minimalist running to avoid the huge drop that most running shoes have. Love the minimalist shoes though. Have 5 fingers and nb.

#sweat
#sweat

Download whole gallery
WHY I make you eat your veggies, popeye!
WHY I make you eat your veggies, popeye!

Download whole gallery
Important tips on proper Running Form. Makes a big difference...so many people heel strike so much. I did until I started running after I broke my heel. Had to switch to minimalist running to avoid the huge drop that most running shoes have. Love the minimalist shoes though. Have 5 fingers and nb.
Important tips on proper Running Form. Makes a big difference...so many people heel strike so much. I did until I started running after I broke my heel. Had to switch to minimalist running to avoid the huge drop that most running shoes have. Love the minimalist shoes though. Have 5 fingers and nb.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment