Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I was thinking of putting a graph on the fridge to visualize my progress toward goal, like the fundraising thermometers. But I really like this idea better. Something far more tangible and tactile to motivate me to getting back my 2009 body.

Fitness www.advocare23462... www.advocare.com/...
Fitness www.advocare23462... www.advocare.com/...

Download whole gallery
She has an amazing blog with lots of recipes and tips for eating healthy!
She has an amazing blog with lots of recipes and tips for eating healthy!

Download whole gallery
Add as many of these foods into your daily food!
Add as many of these foods into your daily food!

Download whole gallery
I was thinking of putting a graph on the fridge to visualize my progress toward goal, like the fundraising thermometers. But I really like this idea better. Something far more tangible and tactile to motivate me to getting back my 2009 body.
I was thinking of putting a graph on the fridge to visualize my progress toward goal, like the fundraising thermometers. But I really like this idea better. Something far more tangible and tactile to motivate me to getting back my 2009 body.

Download whole gallery
healthy swaps. do.
healthy swaps. do.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment