Thursday, December 19, 2013

Since I've joined pintrest reading all the motivational posters, having access to healthy recipes, seeing all of you work to lose weight has pushed me to do the same. As of today I've lost 15 pounds. Whenever I start to waiver I hop on here and there is always a kind word or a quote to get me going. Thank you guys I could not have gone this far without you!

Water weight...did not know this.
Water weight...did not know this.

Download whole gallery
Gotta try this!
Gotta try this!

Download whole gallery
Since I've joined pintrest reading all the motivational posters, having access to healthy recipes, seeing all of you work to lose weight has pushed me to do the same. As of today I've lost 15 pounds. Whenever I start to waiver I hop on here and there is always a kind word or a quote to get me going. Thank you guys I could not have gone this far without you!
Since I've joined pintrest reading all the motivational posters, having access to healthy recipes, seeing all of you work to lose weight has pushed me to do the same. As of today I've lost 15 pounds. Whenever I start to waiver I hop on here and there is always a kind word or a quote to get me going. Thank you guys I could not have gone this far without you!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment