Friday, December 6, 2013

This article gives some quick exercise tips to focus on certain areas of the body. Although it is directed at women, men could also benefit.

This article gives some quick exercise tips to focus on certain areas of the body. Although it is directed at women, men could also benefit.
This article gives some quick exercise tips to focus on certain areas of the body. Although it is directed at women, men could also benefit.

Download whole gallery
awesome article on 'skinny fat' and the importance of muscle
awesome article on 'skinny fat' and the importance of muscle

Download whole gallery
icecream?3
icecream?3

Download whole gallery
" I don't have an ultimate goal weight; because the scale does not define me. I define myself: ACTIVE, HEALTHY, HAPPY." :)
" I don't have an ultimate goal weight; because the scale does not define me. I define myself: ACTIVE, HEALTHY, HAPPY." :)

Download whole gallery
Arm Workout
Arm Workout

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment