Thursday, December 12, 2013

You are never going to get me in a crossfit gym.... I'm a yoga girl. But having lists like this of easy things to do without humiliating myself in front of a building full of buff people is perfect!

A quick morning workout
A quick morning workout

Download whole gallery
Miss Universe 2013's Healthy Eating Plan: Green Tea
Miss Universe 2013's Healthy Eating Plan: Green Tea

Download whole gallery
You are never going to get me in a crossfit gym.... I'm a yoga girl. But having lists like this of easy things to do without humiliating myself in front of a building full of buff people is perfect!
You are never going to get me in a crossfit gym.... I'm a yoga girl. But having lists like this of easy things to do without humiliating myself in front of a building full of buff people is perfect!

Download whole gallery
#gym #exercise #sexy #Workouts #Fitness #fitspiration #keepgoing #everyday #justdoit #motivation #fit #run
#gym #exercise #sexy #Workouts #Fitness #fitspiration #keepgoing #everyday #justdoit #motivation #fit #run

Download whole gallery
good tips to get in my morning workout
good tips to get in my morning workout

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment