Monday, December 9, 2013

Your body needs fat to burn fat. Good fat, that is. Unsaturated are your best choices. Almonds, olive oil, walnuts, flax oil/seeds are good options. I add flax to almost any baked good, munch on almonds for a snack, or make homemade almond butter in the vita-mix to have with an apple. I cook with olive oil all the time with chicken and veggies. Keep moderation in mind. YUM.

Weight Loss Smoothie- helps color of hair, skin, eyes, etc. and helps you lose weight! I think I'm actually going to try this!.
Weight Loss Smoothie- helps color of hair, skin, eyes, etc. and helps you lose weight! I think I'm actually going to try this!.

Download whole gallery
3 pet health tips to protect your pets in December
3 pet health tips to protect your pets in December

Download whole gallery
true story
true story

Download whole gallery
Your body needs fat to burn fat. Good fat, that is. Unsaturated are your best choices. Almonds, olive oil, walnuts, flax oil/seeds are good options. I add flax to almost any baked good, munch on almonds for a snack, or make homemade almond butter in the vita-mix to have with an apple. I cook with olive oil all the time with chicken and veggies. Keep moderation in mind. YUM.
Your body needs fat to burn fat. Good fat, that is. Unsaturated are your best choices. Almonds, olive oil, walnuts, flax oil/seeds are good options. I add flax to almost any baked good, munch on almonds for a snack, or make homemade almond butter in the vita-mix to have with an apple. I cook with olive oil all the time with chicken and veggies. Keep moderation in mind. YUM.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment